Saturday, October 29, 2005

It was Barzini all along...



DON CORLEONE
"Tattaglia is a pimp. He could never have outfought Santino. But I wasn't sure until this day. No, it was Barzini all along."


Unlike The Godfather, the truth beneath the Libby/Plame mystery only deepens. What are we hearing from our friends, day in and day out? Libby was too smart to have left notes in his file and then perjure himself with Fitzgerald... there's a deeper game here... It goes up the food chain.

Everyone believes that it was a hit job. An assassination from on high. Cheney did it. He leaked her name, and Libby is taking the blame. For the life of me, I can't understand how you jump to this conclusion.

One thing I've learned is that speculation is a game. It sells papers, ads and make people look smart. But, speculation is short term. Let's see how this plays out. I have all the conjecture, I just don't have all the facts.

Neither do you.

No comments: