Monday, November 14, 2005

From The Office Of The Supreme Being

Pearl Swine has been busy... stop by for a serving of wit and wisdom...

Dear Good Citizens of Dover, PA:

God here. I thought I should reach out to you personally in light of Pat Robertson's remarks yesterday that in voting out of office those school board members who supported '"intelligence design", you had in essence "voted God out of your city" and that if disaster were to befall you in the future and you should turn to Me for help that I "might not be there."

I'm here to tell you that nothing could be further from the truth. The truth is, Mr. Robertson doesn't speak for Me. I didn't die and appoint him Me. However, he is right about one thing. You, in fact, did vote me out of your city and to that point I have only one thing to say: I hear you.
Always to the point and funny...

No comments: